Who doesn't love the refreshing taste of raspberries? So let’s try crafting a new recipe using our freeze dried crisps!
This one blends the delicious flavors of truffles and chocolate, too. Yum!
So to get started, you would need...
1 ½ cups of freeze dried raspberries
1 cup of pitted dates
1 cup of cashew or almond butter
2 tablespoons of coconut oil
For the chocolate coating...
2 tablespoons of raw cacao powder
2 tablespoons of maple syrup
2 tablespoons coconut oil
Topping- shredded coconut
1. Put all filling ingredients into a food processor and pulse at low speed until you have a thick paste. Make sure not to overdo it!
2. Take approximately 1 tablespoon at a time and make into a ball. Put on parchment paper on baking sheet and place in freezer while making coating.
1. Put all ingredients into a bowl and stir until well blended and smooth.
2. Take truffles from freezer and roll each ball into coating until covered.
3. Sprinkle coconut as preferred.
4. Put back into freezer for an hour.
5. Truffles should be kept cold or they will lose their shape.
We hope your entire family will enjoy one of these delicious desserts. More tasty ones to come!
Live natural. Live well.