Energize your day with these delicious and nutritious Apple Cinnamon Energy Bites. Packed with the natural sweetness of freeze-dried apples and the warm spice of cinnamon, these bites are perfect for a quick snack or a post-workout boost. They're easy to make, require no baking, and are a great healthy alternative to processed snacks. Enjoy the delightful combination of apple and cinnamon in these bite-sized treats.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped freeze-dried apples
- 1/2 cup nut butter (almond, peanut, or cashew)
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed or chia seeds (optional for extra nutrition)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the rolled oats, chopped freeze-dried apples, nut butter, honey, cinnamon, and salt. If using, also add the ground flaxseed or chia seeds.
- Stir the mixture until all ingredients are well combined. If the mixture is too dry, add a bit more honey or nut butter to help it stick together.
- Using your hands, roll the mixture into small, bite-sized balls. If the mixture sticks to your hands, wet them slightly before rolling.
- Place the energy bites on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to set.
- Store the energy bites in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Enjoy these tasty and energizing bites as a snack anytime you need a quick energy boost!