What better way to keep your skin healthy and glowing, but through food? Dig into these nutritious and delicious treats to prevent sun damage and keep you fit on the inside as well.
- Cantaloupe, kale, mustard greens, Swiss chard, Romaine lettuce, arugula, yams, sweet potatoes, beets, carrots, mangos, spaghetti squash
- Red cabbage, watermelon, cooked tomatoes, papaya, guava, asparagus, red bell peppers, apricots, persimmon, grapefruit
- Spirulina, chlorella, algae/seaweed, flax and hemp seeds, walnuts, chia seeds
- Beet greens, cooked spinach, watercress, Brussels sprouts, peas, broccoli, summer squash, pumpkin, pistachios
- Cloves, tempeh, edamame, tofu, green tea, peppermint, plums, black beans, garlic, blackberries, raspberries, cocoa
- Oats, brown and wild rice, hazelnuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, pine nuts, avocado, turnip greens
- Strawberries, kiwi, oranges, lemons, limes, kumquat, green pepper, cauliflower
So, get out there, enjoy a little sun, take a swim, and be safe!
Live natural. Live well.
Leave a comment